- SEONew Google Algorithm Changes For 2014
- SEOWhy You Should Make The Content On Your Site Unique? (SEO VIDEO!)
- Affiliate MarketingPowerPoint and Prezi Templates are THE Affiliate Niche Right Now!
- Mindset9 Essential Things Bill Gates Can Teach You About Life & Business
- MindsetDaily Routine Of The World’s Greatest Achievers
- Affiliate MarketingA Travel Affiliate Program That Will Boost Your Revenue?
- ToolsGmail’s New Auto-Unsubscribe
- MindsetAlready Tried That… Didn’t Work
- MindsetThis Are The 19 Most Successful People Of All Times That Failed At Their First Attempts
- ToolsHow To Directly Improve Your Opt-in Form Conversions
I receive a lot of questions about using your own hoplink for rebate purposes… here is the answer… directly from Clickbank “While it is of course possible for you to use your own HopLink to purchase any product from the ClickBank marketplace, this is a practice that we highly discourage because it can lead toRead More
Link cloaking is the process of “disguising” your affiliate link by essentially covering it up behind another link. For example: instead of your normal Clickbank HopLink showing up like this… http://youraffiliateID.thevendor.hop.clickbank.net When you cloaked a link, it would look something like this… http://www.themillionaireslife.com/link/ The cloaked link is referred to the original HopLink while it isRead More
If you’re just starting out as an affiliate on Clickbank, it can be pretty difficult to know what you need to do in order to become successful. And on the other side of every success story, there are a few things you really should not do as well! In this article we will talk aboutRead More