- SEONew Google Algorithm Changes For 2014
- SEOWhy You Should Make The Content On Your Site Unique? (SEO VIDEO!)
- Affiliate MarketingPowerPoint and Prezi Templates are THE Affiliate Niche Right Now!
- Mindset9 Essential Things Bill Gates Can Teach You About Life & Business
- MindsetDaily Routine Of The World’s Greatest Achievers
- Affiliate MarketingA Travel Affiliate Program That Will Boost Your Revenue?
- ToolsGmail’s New Auto-Unsubscribe
- MindsetAlready Tried That… Didn’t Work
- MindsetThis Are The 19 Most Successful People Of All Times That Failed At Their First Attempts
- ToolsHow To Directly Improve Your Opt-in Form Conversions
Yacht rentals may be another affiliate marketing opportunity that you have never thought of before. Private yacht rentals is a niche that always does extremely well and its not just an ultra-affluent market. 1. Boatbookings.com Affiliate Commissions: Boatbookings.com Commission rates start at 10% of the total earnings per order, and they rise from there basedRead More
For quite a while I have been considering to start up a travel blog and I was already looking at several different travel affiliate programs prior to writing this post. It was a pretty good coincidence that the travel niche was already up in my list of the niches for this blog at about theRead More
You are wondering how you can cloak affiliate links in WordPress? The easiest way for you to do this is with a affiliate link cloak plugin for WordPress. The free WordPress plugin for cloaking affiliate links that I recommend is called Simple URLs. Simple URLs is a URL management system that will allow you toRead More
So you probably got your blog and you are busy with affiliate marketing – with either no success so far, ok-ish success or amazing success (high five!). but hey, you are always trying to find more ways to make more money or to expand your conversions. Below I have described the 9 things that IRead More
It took me about 5 months before I made my first sale as an Amazon affiliate. Once I did made that first sale, I was completely hooked. I took the steps that I did on my first website and repeated it over and over again. But I soon figured out that not everything worked asRead More
In today’s post, I will share a excellent tip on how you can get around bad sales copy when you want to promote a great product through ClickBank. The trick is that you write your very own sales copy for the product, and then link your “Order Now” button directly to the vendors checkout page!Read More